In celebration of having completed yet another week of call at 7AM this morning, I present for you a short list of the times that I am at increased risk of getting paged:
1. If one of my kids has pooped, vomited, bled, or urinated on the floor. If a carpet is involved, the likelihood goes up ten fold.
2. While I am cooking dinner. It does not matter if I am heating up left over pizza or cooking a three course master piece.
3. While we are eating dinner, particularly if there is no other adult present.
4. If the kids are screaming bloody murder and beating the crap out of each other.
5. If I am running late for an important meeting.
6. Grocery shopping.
7. While washing my hair.
8. When I am in the midst of a huge poo. You just cannot stop in the middle of something like that.
9. While driving in heavy traffic.
10. Between the hours of 12:30 and 3:00 AM. Those two and a half hours are a bitch.
Have a good week, everyone!